NaPiBoWriWee Wrap Up

Wednesday, May 15, 2013


NaPiBoWriWee ended a while back, but I wanted to give a little summary of the week. Some days I breezed through writing my ms. Some days I didn't (like 6 out of 7 - ha!) But I thoroughly enjoyed the process. One day I just wrote a very basic board book story. The very last day I had NO idea what I was going to write and not a lot of motivation. But I sat down, schemed, plotted (out stories) and I wrote a rough manuscript.

I felt SO GOOD that last hard day. I can write whenever I need to, just gotta logoff facebook and the interwebs and try, try again. Loved NaPiBoWriWee! Can't wait for next year!!

Oh and to top off the joy of success I won a NaPiBoWriWee t-shirt and Julie Hedlund's app story, A Troop is a Group of Monkeys. So exciting!

No comments :