Midori

Friday, August 3, 2007


etsy-midori4
Originally uploaded by
sewingstars.

I love this woman's work, she makes the cutest softies. :)

So a week from tomorrow I'll be a married woman. HOW CRAZY!! Wish me luck!!! I wonder how I managed to find such a cool, funny, handsome man... Luck, blind dumb luck. And finally developing a sense of what I actually wanted from a partner.

There were times when I thought I'd never find someone who fit me, got me, made me laugh, and laughed at my jokes. So be patient, ladies and gents... I believe there IS someone for everyone. The right ones are just harder to find than the losers, crazies, etc. And the co-dependents and the jerks. And... just kidding. I'm done. :)

A special thanks to my lovely girlfriends who have listened to me gripe and seen me cry over boys who shouldn't have taken up a minute of my thoughts. Thanks girls, I love you. *Muah*

This week has seemed so long.... I'm a bit emotional and frazzled. Work has been nutty, even though my new assistant is working out famously. Then on top of that I get home and clean house like a mad woman, while trying to tie up loose ends on wedding details. Whew, TGIF!!

But then again, even with the weekdays dragging, I can't believe how this summer has flown. It's August already!! Nutty.

So to all of you out there, happy friday. Have a relaxing lovely weekend.

@--/------ Magpie

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all the wedding stuff! I hope you have a wonderful day, and many wonderful years to follow :)